Millennium Falcon: ...

Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run Wait Times Under 45 Minutes All Day at Opening  

RSS

WillAustin
(@admin)
Member Admin
02/06/2019 5:14 am  

That's actually unbelievable.

From Forbes.com:

"In a move that is now sure to be repeated again in the future, with this reservation system in place Disney managed to keep the wait time for the one ride in the area — https://disneyland.disney.go.com/attractions/disneyland/millennium-falcon-smugglers-run /">Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run— below 45 minutes for roughly the entire day. "

Read the original story here.

This topic was modified 2 months ago by WillAustin

magicbob
(@magicbob)
03/06/2019 5:52 pm  

I'm not surprised the wait times were manageable because they rationed access to the land/ride by requiring advance reservations.  There was essentially, no standby line.  Everyone had what amounted to a FP just to enter the area.

Just wait until they throw open the gates to all guests with no reservation required to enter and then I predict you'll see lines several hours long to get in and equally long to ride MF:SR.

ReplyQuote
WillAustin
(@admin)
Member Admin
05/06/2019 2:33 am  
Posted by: magicbob

I'm not surprised the wait times were manageable because they rationed access to the land/ride by requiring advance reservations.  There was essentially, no standby line.  Everyone had what amounted to a FP just to enter the area.

Sometimes I wish it was always like that.

Reservation riding. It's probably better than letting everything worth riding have a 3-4 hour standby line.

ReplyQuote
Share: