The disappearing th...

The disappearing threads on the dis!!!!  

RSS

northern heat
(@northern-heat)
26/02/2019 6:15 pm  

I responded to a thread recently on the Dis about the stuck gondolas at sea World last week.  The thread had a video of the scary rescue over the water in the dark!!!  I typed in my response, and ………………..the whole thread had disappeared!  Just like that.  So, I searched for a link to it and there Was None!  Why am I surprised?  The monitors over there are really scared for us to read about that harrowing experience with the gondolas, so they just delete it!!!!  Maybe it will go away?  

I was thinking of restarting another thread about it but thought better of it.  They will just delete it.

I also saw a thread on this same thing at WDWmagic, but it was deleted too.  Not able to search it either.  I was surprised about this from them.  They are usually not so quick to censor things.

So, Disney must really be scared of this video.  It was really scary, and I gotta tell you I am not going to ride them.  Has anyone else seen this video?  They had to lower the people on harnesses to a boat below.  Scary!  

I think that if people saw this they would think twice about trying Disney's gondolas.  I believe they gondolas got stuck in a storm??? not sure, so please correct me.

ruth

Sorry for all the "scary's" LOL, but it was scary!

This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by northern heat

WillAustin
(@admin)
Member Admin
27/02/2019 3:26 am  

Wow. 

Is this the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmxqadVWVr4

ReplyQuote
northern heat
(@northern-heat)
01/03/2019 6:53 pm  

Hi Will:

This is a different one than the one I saw.  It showed the gondolas stuck and waiting for rescue.  It was similar when they hooked that person up and lowered her.

It just suddenly disappeared from the disboards as I was watching it!  No where to be found in dis land!!!  Disney must really be afraid of people watching this.  I'm surprised there aren't other threads on this with the video at WDWmagic or the dis?  But the monitors probably banned them.   

good to be back...…………………….

ReplyQuote
northern heat
(@northern-heat)
02/03/2019 5:53 pm  

Hey, Will! 

I double dare you to post that video on the disboards.

I bet it won't last a day!

ruth

ReplyQuote
WillAustin
(@admin)
Member Admin
02/03/2019 6:40 pm  
Posted by: northern heat

I bet it won't last a day!

It definitely would not. Negativity, even when it's the truth, gets removed ASAP. It would probably get you put in time out too.

ReplyQuote
Share: