Pandora Strategy

The forgotten park

Pandora Strategy

Postby bcrook » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:20 pm

This is a fairly good article that illustrates an understanding of the problem. Plus, you know how excited I get when someone talks about hourly capacity rates.

I guess I will see if I can book a dining package for Rivers of Light. I just might be too late.

I may end up just buying a 3 day non hopper pass right now for me, and use my Chase Visa points to pay for it. It looks like I am going to skip MK and DHS.
Then I will go an explore Universal for the other days.

http://www.disneytouristblog.com/pandora-world-avatar-fastpass-strategy-tips/
- Barry
bcrook

Re: Pandora Strategy

Postby bcrook » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:31 pm

If I buy a 3 day park pass right now, can I just add on the hopper when I am there if I decide to use it?

Also, someone please remind me, can I add on a 4 day to my ticket if I want? I did that at Disneyland.
- Barry
bcrook

Postby Laketravis » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:42 pm

bcrook wrote:If I buy a 3 day park pass right now, can I just add on the hopper when I am there if I decide to use it?

Also, someone please remind me, can I add on a 4 day to my ticket if I want? I did that at Disneyland.

Yes and Yes. And I can say that with total confidence because Disney will never refuse to take additional money :)

As long as you do so before the tickets expire. If you want to add Hoppers it's best to do so on the first day of use because I think they charge the same no matter when you add it to your active ticket.
Founder of the banned by Doc club! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Laketravis
Site Admin

Postby bcrook » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:22 pm

Laketravis wrote:
bcrook wrote:If I buy a 3 day park pass right now, can I just add on the hopper when I am there if I decide to use it?

Yes and Yes. And I can say that with total confidence because Disney will never refuse to take additional money :)

As long as you do so before the tickets expire. If you want to add Hoppers it's best to do so on the first day of use because I think they charge the same no matter when you add it to your active ticket.

Thanks. I think I'm going to try and make the cheapest option work for this trip.
- Barry
bcrook

Postby bcrook » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:23 pm

Least expensive?
The one that doesn't drain my bank accounts t the fastest?
- Barry
bcrook

Postby Babelfish » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:09 pm

bcrook wrote:I guess I will see if I can book a dining package for Rivers of Light. I just might be too late.

When is your trip again?

I found tons of availability for our July trip.
The Test Track® All Stars perform different songs in each show, so be sure to stop by for more than one show!
Babelfish

Postby bcrook » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:00 pm

Babelfish wrote:
bcrook wrote:I guess I will see if I can book a dining package for Rivers of Light. I just might be too late.

When is your trip again?

June 12-16. I found tiffins dinner packages available all week. Things don't seem to be too frantic around Pandora. The group I'm traveling with says there are plenty of FP+ Available.

I'm going by myself to meet up with about 15 other people.
- Barry
bcrook

Postby Babelfish » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:18 am

bcrook wrote:
Babelfish wrote:

When is your trip again?

June 12-16. I found tiffins dinner packages available all week. Things don't seem to be too frantic around Pandora. The group I'm traveling with says there are plenty of FP+ Available.

I'm going by myself to meet up with about 15 other people.

Have fun. Let us know how it all goes. Our trip is July 6-12. So far, I think WDW might have overestimated the drawing power of Pandora.

I hope less than stellar attendance this year doesn't affect Star Wars...
The Test Track® All Stars perform different songs in each show, so be sure to stop by for more than one show!
Babelfish

Postby bcrook » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:23 pm

I'm basically flying down to have fun with friends, most will take place at the resorts. But I am scouting Pandora just so I know for the food and wine adventure in October. And to see diagon alley.
- Barry
bcrook

Postby bcrook » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:03 pm

Well, I couldn't figure out how to use my Chase Visa points to buy a ticket, so I just purchased a Gold Annual Pass for $595.00. It will be cheaper in the long run and give more flexibility. But, WOW! That is a slam on my vacation account. I am glad I didn't have to buy one for my wife and kids too! :lol:

Now I can start booking FP+ just for the hell of it. :mrgreen:
- Barry
bcrook

Postby Laketravis » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:04 am

bcrook wrote:Now I can start booking FP+ just for the hell of it. :mrgreen:

LOL! Oh, but you might be depriving some poor family of their long-anticipated FP's for 7DMT if you book any you might end up not using ;)
Founder of the banned by Doc club! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Laketravis
Site Admin

Postby bcrook » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:48 am

Laketravis wrote:
bcrook wrote:Now I can start booking FP+ just for the hell of it. :mrgreen:

LOL! Oh, but you might be depriving some poor family of their long-anticipated FP's for 7DMT if you book any you might end up not using ;)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- Barry
bcrook

Return to Animal Kingdom Touring Strategies