Geyser Point open

Ohana's is great! No, Ohana's sucks!
Chef Mickey's doesn't have crab legs.
Bahama Breeze has the best happy hour specials.
Cancelling an ADR or need one?
Where and where not to eat. Reviews, questions, and answers.

Geyser Point open

Postby Grimley1968 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:21 am

For once Disney seems to have done something praiseworthy at WDW: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/geyser-point-bar-and-grill-now-open-at-disneys-wilderness-lodge-resort.924434/

I still detest what they are doing for the benefit of DVC with those cabins at WL, but that restaurant looks really nice. WL has long been the best resort for dining options in WDW, IMO, and this only increases that advantage. And apparently it is not ADR-only, thank goodness.
John
Grimley1968

Re: Geyser Point open

Postby Joshua » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:14 pm

That bison cheeseburger sounds pretty rad. It's also reasonably priced. If that's still on the menu by the time I get around to trying Disney World again, I'll definitely make the trek to the Wilderness Lodge for it.
Joshua

Re: Geyser Point open

Postby rucifee » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:23 pm

Joshua wrote:That bison cheeseburger sounds pretty rad. It's also reasonably priced. If that's still on the menu by the time I get around to trying Disney World again, I'll definitely make the trek to the Wilderness Lodge for it.

Once they learn someone wants it, they remove it from the menu. We may be OK now that the public can't see our posts. :lol: :lol:
Bob's constant price gouging has done me in once again. Thanks but no thanks Mr. Iger.
rucifee

Return to EATING: Dining, Dives, and Reservations (ADR's)