Renting DVC Points

Questions and answers about WDW Resorts

Renting DVC Points

Postby Babelfish » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:00 am

FYI, there was a significant difference in the quotes we got from David's DVC Rentals and the DVC Rental Store.

For one week, David's quote was $2000 less than the same room through the DVC Rental Store.
The Test Track® All Stars perform different songs in each show, so be sure to stop by for more than one show!
Babelfish

Re: Renting DVC Points

Postby Laketravis » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:52 pm

Babelfish wrote:FYI, there was a significant difference in the quotes we got from David's DVC Rentals and the DVC Rental Store.

For one week, David's quote was $2000 less than the same room through the DVC Rental Store.

Whoa! Which resort?
Founder of the banned by Doc club! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Laketravis
Site Admin

Postby northern freeze » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:27 pm

Interested and listening! I am considering the DVC rentals and heard that DVCrentalstore was the best and cheapest???? Guess not.
northern freeze

Postby Babelfish » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:16 pm

Laketravis wrote:
Babelfish wrote:FYI, there was a significant difference in the quotes we got from David's DVC Rentals and the DVC Rental Store.

Whoa! Which resort?

Villas at the Grand Floridian
The Test Track® All Stars perform different songs in each show, so be sure to stop by for more than one show!
Babelfish

Postby Babelfish » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:22 pm

northern freeze wrote:Interested and listening! I am considering the DVC rentals and heard that DVCrentalstore was the best and cheapest???? Guess not.

I think I'm mistaken. Going back and checking, it's closer to the same per night. Not exactly the same, but not $2000 difference. Sorry. :)

In my flurry of getting quotes and figuring out dates, I now realize that the durations were different.
Last edited by Babelfish on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Babelfish

Postby Babelfish » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:23 pm

However, renting points was about $3000 cheaper than booking through Disney.
Babelfish

Postby Laketravis » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:22 pm

Babelfish wrote:However, renting points was about $3000 cheaper than booking through Disney.

I've always wanted to try that but for some reason never have.
Founder of the banned by Doc club! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Laketravis
Site Admin

Postby Babelfish » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:04 pm

Laketravis wrote:
Babelfish wrote:However, renting points was about $3000 cheaper than booking through Disney.

I've always wanted to try that but for some reason never have.

This is the first time we tried it. Once booked we got a reservation number to add to MDE.
Babelfish

Return to ONSITE - Disney World Resorts